Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days Project 2011

Model: Susan C.
Every year around this time, I make time in my schedule to shoot some new ideas, some things I have yet to try, and a few do-overs of shoots that I've done before, but I think I could now do better. I aim to do about 12 shoots, but the busy holiday season always means fewer get done.

Here are the rules:

All shoots are TFCD, you get web-resolution shots of the shoot, plus you get to pick your favourite three which I'll give you in full-resolution. The concepts will be listed below and I may take suggestions, but if you're looking for something specific that's not on the list or outside of my general interests, then consider looking at my Holiday Special instead!

Hair and make-up are on your own, or with a stylist/mua who is willing to work TFCD as well.

The idea is to have some fun and wrap up the year with some great new photos!

Send me an e-mail or Facebook PM to show your interest and to try to book a concept! You may not get your first pick, so let me know a few ideas that jump out at you!

Concept List:

  • Classic White Shirt
  • White Sheet (see this pic for an idea)
  • Artistic Nude
  • Candid SG-styled
  • Continous light (soft focus)
  • Sofa series (lingerie, directional light)
  • One-Object (new series)
  • Winter Glam
  • Valentine's Pin-Up
  • Cozy Sweater (bring your favourite!)
  • Hockey Jersey
  • Body Paint (no experience here!)
More ideas will be added here and shoots that are reserved will be crossed out! Suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment