Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Boudoir

I thought I'd post some of Nora's favorite images from our recent boudoir shoot. I always find it interesting when a client chooses completely different images as favourites than I would choose. Obviously, she knows herself and how she looks much better than I do. Perhaps she finds these more flattering than the ones that I think make her look awesome! I'm happy to oblige!






If you're ready to try some boudoir photography, now is a great time! There's still time to get some prints done in time for Christmas and you can take advantage of our October BOGO! Book a paid shoot before the end of the month and get a gift certificate for a second shoot. Give it to a friend or lover as a gift, or come back for a second helping yourself. E-mail me now.

And if you've read this far, go "like" our Facebook page already! There will be lots more to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment